Monday 10 June 2013

Weekly Weigh-In 1

As some of you may know, I made a commitment to go to Zumba 3 times a week, so I can back into shape. You can read about it and my new scales here

After one particularly gruelling session last week, I could hardly move, my stomach muscles ached all day on Wednesday. Not helped by the face that I took Ellie doggy walking across the fields that evening (Wednesday - my night of from Zumba), my legs felt like lead weights and it was a struggle to get home!

I also pledged to publish my weigh-in figures every Monday, so here  goes...

Weight: 11st 6lbs 
Body Fat: 35.6% 
Bone Density: 4.6lbs 
Water: 47.5% 
Muscle Mass: 37.2%

I've lost 2lbs! Body fat is also marginally down and muscle mass is up! I think the more muscle you have the higher natural metabolism you have and your figure looks more streamlined as muscle opposed to fat. (Not that I can tell any different yet).

My food intake hasn't been all that good last week... I need to cut down on the snacking! I get particular peckish around 4pm and crave chocolate. Need to find something yummy to have then that isn't chocolate!

Pop by next week to see if I can keep the weight loss up!

2 comments:

SAM said...

Good for you - it's never easy. Hurray for effort & results.

Jilly said...

Fantastic! Well done you.